Staub Round Cocotte, 4 Quart, Cherry
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture is retained inside the Staub cocotte after 55 minutes cooking time than in products from competitors.*
The self basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte. The Staub self basting system in the lid is 9 times more effective than conventional lids.**
*Tested by Cetim Cermat (11/2009)
**Tested by R&D Department of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels (11/2009)
Staub Black Matte Enameled Interior
- The interior of all Staub pots are enameled with a matte black finish.
- The high-quality enamel offers improved resistance to thermal shocks and scratching, making care easier.
- It has ideal properties for searing, roasting and caramelizing food.
- Favored by amateurs and great chefs alike, the enamel has anti-adhesive properties and requires no seasoning before first use.
- Easy to clean and convenient to use.
- Cadmium Free / Lead Free / PFOA Free / PTFE Free
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
Staub Self Bas...
Customers also viewed