Scanpan 2 Piece Fry Pan Set, CSX & CTX Series
Strong design and durable materials. SCANPAN CSX is an exclusive series of pots and pans for the everyday demands of food enthusiasts. With CSX, you get uncompromising cookware in the best Danish quality. The series is crafted in durable stainless steel, which ensures quick and even heat distribution. This makes CSX ideal for sautéing, frying and browning at high temperatures.
With its sleek brushed steel exterior and flawless design featuring soft, rounded edges, the CSX series looks great on every stove.
Like CSX, SCANPAN CTX is an exclusive series of pots and pans for the everyday demands of food enthusiasts. With CTX, you get uncompromising cookware in the best Danish quality. The ceramic titanium surface is extraordinarily robust and safe for use with metal and steel kitchen tools. CTX has a durable non-stick coating ensuring perfect cooking and has a brushed steel exterior.
2 Piece Set Includes:
- 8" CTX Frypan
- 10.25" CSX Frypan
TAKING CARE OF SCANPAN PROFESSIONAL COOKWARE:
1. Before first use, remove all packing materials, labels, and tags, and wash pan in hot, soapy water. Rinse well and dry.
2. Heat pan to working temperature. Medium heat is typically sufficient for frying and sauteing. Since each stove top has its own settings, find the best heat setting for your stove by starting at a lower setting, then gradually increase until water splashed on the pan surface evaporates immediately with a sizzle. High heat can be used for other applications, like boiling water, stir frying, oven roasting etc. Note: Scanpan Professional is oven safe to 500 degrees F.
3. Scanpan Professional can be used without oil, butter, or other seasonings, making it especially suitable for low fat diets.
4. After use, remove food and clean Scanpan cookware with warm, soapy water. Scanpan Professional wipes clean with a sponge. Scanpan Professional is dishwasher safe. Scanpan recommends using extra care if you decide to clean the pans in the dishwasher to prevent damage to plates, glassware, etc.
5. When storing Scanpan cookware and nesting (placing smaller pots inside larger pots) is required due to space limitations, Scanpan recommends placing a paper or cloth towel between the pots and pans to prevent scuff marks.
Scanpan USA, guarantees the quality of the product to be free from material and manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the pan by the original purchaser in the USA, with proof of receipt.
Scanpan USA will, at it's sole discretion, repair or replace product that is returned to Scanpan USA under this warranty. This is not a cash back warranty.
Damage caused by misuse or abuse is not covered by this warranty. The warranty overview which shows justified and unjustified defects, can be obtained from the Scanpan USA consumer service team.
For all warranty-related issues in The United States, please contact Scanpan USA Consumer Service at 877-772-5467, Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
You must first contact Scanpan USA Consumer Service to receive a return authorization prior to sending in a warranty claim. Any warranty claim that is received without an RA will be returned at the owner's expense.
Customers also viewed