Lodge Color Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Carribean, 6-Quart
A Lodge Color 6-quart Dutch Oven is an amazing compliment to any season, with home cooks creating soups and stews, or buttery cobblers. This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves.
- 6 qt., 10-3/4" diameter, 4-1/2" depth, Carribean (gradated blue)
- Handles and Knobs are oven safe to 500°F.
- Rims are black matte enamel, cooking surface is off-white enamel.
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Use for any cooking technique. Use to marinate and even refrigerate.
- Made in China. (why?)
USE & CARE:
- Before using your cookware wash and dry.
- The porcelain coating is very chip-resistant, but not chip-proof.
- No seasoning required.
- Do not use in microwaves.
- Although Lodge enamel is dishwasher safe, hand washing in warm soapy water is recommended to preserve original finish.