Calphalon Unison Nonstick Roaster & Rack
- This Roaster is generously sized to accommodate up to a 25lb. turkey. The triple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy and oven-to-stovetop versatility is perfect for making gravy.* And the nonstick V-Rack allows heat to circulate, for crisp, beautifully browned poultry and roasts.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison cookware with Slide Nonstick. Its revolutionary, ultra-smooth Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces.
- Free your culinary spirit, try a new recipe or improvise your own creation – Sear Nonstick makes it easy to express your culinary creativity. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface has the searing capability that true chefs demand from professional-
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Quadruple riveted stainless steel loop handles.
- The specially textured Calphalon Unison SEAR NONSTICK surface seals in flavor and is ideal for pork or crown roasts as well as pan gravy and lasagna.
- *All hard-anodized aluminum roasters are safe for use on stovetops with gas, electric-coil burner and ceramic / glass cook tops. Not for use on induction cook tops.
Use & Care:
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Customers also viewed